Registration Private Accommodation Service (external)

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

The Private Accommodation Service is intended for students studying at universities within the jurisdiction of the Munich Student Union.

In order to obtain the contact details of a landlord/landlady, please pay attention to what is required and look at following link:

You will find more information regarding the use of your data in our data privacy statement.

Please note:

  • The details entered in the form must correspond to those on your certificate of matriculation/acceptance letter, otherwise the application cannot be processed.
  • Please do not use any special characters.

We require the following information: