Scholarship Advisory ServiceRead out
02.05.2022 How do I finance my studies with a child?
• information about the wide range of scholarships
• initial consultation for orientation purposes
• support in finding suitable scholarships
• assistance with choosing the right scholarship
• assessing your chances of receiving a scholarship
• help with finding suitable voluntary work
• assistance with preparing your application documents
• assistance with filling out forms
• application checks
• coaching regarding selection processes and interviews
• preparation for selection seminars
• general / specific tips about applying for scholarships
We are thus happy to support you during the entire scholarship application process.
We are still happy to offer our support on the phone, during our opening hours.
If you would like to arrange a face-to-face appointment, please give us a ring during our office and opening hours or send an email. If you are going to come to us personally, please take note of our hygiene concept (at the moment, the 3G rule applies).
We urgently ask you to cancel appointments should you not be able to keep them, so that we can hand them on to other students in need of our support!
Alternatively, it is also possible to have video call sessions – for which we also ask you to arrange an appointment up ahead.
Ms. Gulsara Allerdings
Phone opening hours:
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Thursday 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone: +49 89 38196-1204
Stipendienberatung im Beratungszentrum
Frau Gulsara Allerdings