FAQs Brand Studentenstadt FreimannRead out
The disaster that occurred in House 13 in the Studentenstadt Freimann Hall of Residence on 16 February 2021 was a terrible shock to all of us. The house’s sauna area was burnt out completely during the night and, due to the build-up of smoke, some residents of the house were seriously injured. One seriously injured student died in hospital on 1 March 2021.
This tragedy has been very emotional and upsetting for us and for many students. Apart from the emotional strain, there have also been many questions and uncertainties to cope with in the days that followed the tragedy. We would therefore like to answer your questions on this page to provide you with as much information as possible regarding the situation and explain to you our decisions.
Due to the ongoing investigations, we cannot comment on certain points. We are cooperating with the authorities in charge and are doing everything in our power so that the situation is clarified as quickly as possible.
Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate and contact us – if possible, send an email to email@example.com.