Accommodation Service for Students from Abroad

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

The Munich Student Union assigns a certain amount of rooms to the universities reserved for exchange and scholarship students.

Students from abroad who do not receive a room in a hall of residence can contact the Accommodation Advisory Service to get tips for the Private Accommodation Service and other alternatives.