The ComOlyLecture à haute voix
The ComOly is a refreshingly effervescent “Kleinkunst” competition. The prize is awarded by the Munich Student Union’s Culture Team as well as by the “Verein der Studenten im Olympiazentrum e.V.”.
The entries can be from the genres spoken word and musical cabaret, stand-up comedy as well as science, poetry and PowerPoint slam and improv theatre.
The ComOly also offers a platform for absolute newcomers and can act as a springboard into the “Kleinkunst” scene. This special mixture of experienced and inexperienced artists competing in front of an audience mainly made up of students, always turns the ComOly into an outstanding event.
ComOly Competition 2022: 50-Year Edition
The 2022 ComOly will be more than its original concept. This year’s competition will not only be serving as springboard for “Kleinkunst” artists, but will also turn into an inclusive event in the Olydorf, as part of the Olympic Games’ 50-year anniversary festival, where art will bring together people of all ages and backgrounds, with and without disabilities.
Information for artists for entering the competition
• topic: how inclusive or accessible is sport in our society nowadays?
• entry video: German or English presentation of a song, poem, stand-up, short film or play
• length: max. 7 minutes
• prize money for the first three places (320, 160 and 80 euros)
• send your video to email@example.com by 22rd June (video containing subtitles must be handed in at the latest by 20th June)
• 10 candidates will be invited to the finale taking place on 25th June in the reading room of the “Alte Mensa” in the Olydorf.
The winners of the 2019 ComOly:
Congratulations Flo Bogner (1st prize) and Bastian Mahler (2nd prize)!