Student Loan Advisory ServiceLecture à haute voix
- advice on what can be done if your scholarship, BaföG, support from your parents or the part-time job are not sufficient
- support if you are unsure whether or not to take up a loan
- free and independent advice on various student loans
- checking individual requirements
- information on the duration of loans, conditions, interest and repayment arrangements
- advice on intended as well as already existing student loans
- loan advice if you are experiencing short-term financial difficulties
- loan advice on long-term financing strategies during your studies
- tips on how to avoid excessive debts
- advice on various loan possibilities without any obligation
- overview of further counselling possibilities
In order to avoid making unnecessary debts, we advise you to first look into more favourable financing opportunities than loans. Because, there are often better alternatives that can help you. You can get some free advice regarding this at the following Advisory Services:
We are still happy to offer our support on the phone, during our opening hours.
If you would like to arrange a face-to-face appointment, please give us a ring during our office and opening hours or send an email.
If you are going to come to us personally, please take note of our hygiene concept (at the moment, the 3G rule applies).
We urgently ask you to cancel appointments should you not be able to keep them, so that we can hand them on to other students in need of our support!
Alternatively, it is also possible to have video call sessions – for which we also ask you to arrange an appointment up ahead.
Frau Gellmann Tues and Wed 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Frau Fuchsteiner Thurs 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Fri 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
phone: +49 89 38196-1220
Studienkreditberatung im Beratungszentrum
Frau Fuchssteiner/Frau Gellmann