100 Jahre Studentenwerk München

How can I register my child?

  • Childcare centres closed until further notice

    The childcare centres of the supporting association “Eltern-Kind-Initiativen e.V.” are closed from 16.03.2020 up to and including 19.04.2020.
    Click here to read about the effects of the current curfew and the extending of the group of people who are still eligible for childcare.
    Further information about childcare for parents carrying out jobs of systemic importance can be found here.
    For any questions, the parents affected can ring their facility or also our office 089/ 38196-1739.



Application for students

You are welcome to apply directly via our online-application form or in person at our advice center for students with a child. For the daycare centre “Studentenflöhe” in Rosenheim, you can refer directly to its management.

University staff

Application for university staff

University employees can apply through their respective universities. The application forms and contact partner details can be found here:

The Student Union has a waiting list for applicants to all our establishments. We will contact you as soon as an open position for your child becomes available. The documents required for signing the contract will be given to you by the establishment management. During the contract briefing, it is very helpful to have with you a copy of your child’s birth certificate, their examination records, vaccination certificate and – if already available – your matriculation certificate for a university supported by the Munich Student Union.