Accommodation with a child

Apartments and rooms for students with children are available in many of Munich Student Union's halls' of residence. At several locations there are even family apartments, and child care is frequently available.

Detailed information concerning suitable living arrangements for young families is available from our studying with a child advice service. They can inform you of the support and child-care options open to you, including how to apply for a place in student union creche.