Accommodation service for overseas students

Accommodation Information-Service for overseas students

The universities receive room contingents for exchange students and scholarship holders from the student union.

Overseas students who do not receive a room in a halls of residence can get advice from the Accommodation Service on how to rent a private room and other alternatives.