Entrance and residence regulations

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

The regulations for entrance and residence of students and scholars are probably very different in your homeland. In light of this, you should be sure to find out in plenty of time, which conditions and deadlines apply to you. You can get independent information concerning this at the Auswärtiges Amt der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (Department of Forein Affairs), the City of Munich and here on some rivately run homepages (no responsibility for foreign contents): www.germany-visa.org/student-visa/ * , or www.studying-in-germany.org/german-student-visa/ *.

Further important information about everything you need to know about coming to Germany to study or research can be found at the website of the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) (German Academic Exchange Service), also here and here.

Especially this leaflet (dating from January 2017) provides extensive "Information on the Statutory Frameworks applicable to Entry and Residence by Foreign Students, Academics and Scientists".

Even the city o Munich offers much information.

* The Studentenwerk assumes no liability for the quality and the completeness of these recommendations. The accompanying links lead to information free of charge which the Studentenwerk thinks useful for the subject. The Studentenwerk would like to point out, however, that the operating agencies of the corresponding pages are commercial or private organisations. The Studentenwerk cannot enunciate a recommendation regarding services liable for costs which may be offered by a operating agency in addition to mere information. - Over and above this the disclaimer in the Impressum applies to all pages linked to within.