Read out and MP3 download   Read out

The Verband Deutscher Wirtschaftsingenieure e.V. (VWI) (German Industrial Engineers' Association) was founded in 1932 and has its main offices in Berlin. VWI is an association of German industrial engineers in both Germany and abroad, with over 3.600 members. About 60% of its members are graduate industrial engineers, with the other 40% being students.

The members are organised into university groups, who organise a wide range of activities. The main focus of the student program are company tours, industry contact forums, seminars (for instance concerning presentation techniques or assessment centers), leisure activities and also maintenance of contacts to other university groups.

The VWI also promotes international contacts with European neighbours. The university groups are members of the European Association of Industrial Engineers ESTIEM.

Details of current activities of the Munich group are posted in the department's lecture halls and are also published in the activities calender.

VWI-University Chapter Munich e.V.
Erzgießereistraße 14
80335 München
5. floor, room 512
Tel.: 089/1265-2486
Email: info@vwi-muenchen.de