Student Loan Advisory ServiceRead out
The Student Loan Advice is only available by phone.
Phone: +49 89 38196-1220
Please contact banks with your documents for the KfW Student Loan (e.g. confirmations of signature). You can find out which banks are KfW sales partners on the KfW website:https://www.kfw.de/inlandsfoerderung/Privatpersonen/Studieren-Qualifizieren/KfW-Studienkredit/Antrag/
You can find the office hours below.
For further informations regarding the KfW student loan please refer to our German website.
- advice on what can be done if your scholarship, BaföG, support from your parents or the part-time job are not sufficient
- support if you are unsure whether or not to take up a loan
- free and independent advice on various student loans
- checking individual requirements
- information on the duration of loans, conditions, interest and repayment arrangements
- advice on intended as well as already existing student loans
- loan advice if you are experiencing short-term financial difficulties
- loan advice on long-term financing strategies during your studies
- tips on how to avoid excessive debts
- advice on various loan possibilities without any obligation
- overview of further counselling possibilities
In order to avoid making unnecessary debts, we advise you to first look into more favourable financing opportunities than loans. Because, there are often better alternatives that can help you. You can get some free advice regarding this at the following Advisory Services:
Our Advisory Service can be contacted by phone during the opening hours without having to arrange an appointment.
Frau Gellmann Tues and Wed 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Frau Fuchsteiner Thurs 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Fri 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tel: +49 89 38196-1220
Studienkreditberatung im Beratungszentrum
z.Hd. Frau Fuchssteiner/Frau Gellmann