Mobile Advisory Service
When can we help
Do you need help mastering the challenges of everyday life as a student?
Do you perhaps simply need a neutral person to lend an ear and listen to your problems?
Or would you like to talk to someone and get more information regarding issues concerning your everyday student life?
Then feel free to contact us!
How do we help
Our Mobile Advisory Service offers free advice concerning all kinds of issues. It can take place wherever you study, in your hall of residence or also, if you wish, in the Advice Centre.
We are always happy to help students with questions they may have:
- Are you struggling with your student life and don’t know where to start?
- Are you having difficulties financing your studies and are looking for a solution?
- Are you not getting on with your roommates and feel like talking about it to a neutral person?
- Do you feel lonely and don’t know how to deal with it?
- Do you have a friend who is evidently having trouble with his or her studies, but is not seeking professional advice?
- Do you want more information about what the Student Union’s Advisory Network has to offer?
- Are you not sure whether we are the right people to talk to? We can always find out together.
In some cases, it will be possible to tackle questions or problems right away. In other cases, we will help you to find the right person to talk to. All conversations are strictly confidential and, if you wish, you can remain anonymous. We are bound to maintain confidentiality.
How to contact us
All students studying at one of the universities the Munich Student Union is in charge of can use our Mobile Advisory Service, which is offered in Central Munich. Simply give us a call or send an email to arrange an appointment.
Alte Mensa, Helene-Mayer-Ring 9
Advice Centre entrance h
2nd floor, room h7
U3 - Olympiazentrum
Tel: +49 170 9672568 / +49 151 44565542
Arrange an appointment
In order to arrange an appointment - which can also take place wherever you study or in your hall of residence - give our Mobile Advisory Service a ring Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. or send an email.