General and Social Advisory Services
General information concerning jobs and financing studies can be found under the following links:
For any questions that concern the General and Social Advisory Service, you can contact the Mobile Advisory Service from 31.03.2020.
When can we help
Our councelling team is the first place you can go to with all problems related to your studies or your life as a student in general. Together, we will try and find an answer to problems such as:
- How can I organise my life to make sure that I finish my studies in time?
- What can I do if my health insurance will no longer insure me as a student?
- How can I manage my studies as well as having a side job? What is important to pay attention to?
- How can I get through times when money is short? What do I do if I can't pay my rent?
- How do I keep on top of things when conflicts with my parents or partner are weighing on my mind?
- Are there any social benefits or grants which I don’t know about?
You can come to us with any questions, not just the ones listed above. We are always happy if we can help!
How do we help
If possible, we will answer your questions immediately, or we will try and work out a solution to your problem together. We can help you with dealing with public authorities and in special cases even communicate with them on your behalf. Furthermore, if you want to, we can refer you on to one of our specialised advisory services. Naturally, all consultations are absolutely confidential; we are bound to maintain confidentiality. Our advisory service is free of charge for students. Arranging an appointment up ahead is not necessary.
How to contact us
Please click on one of the following links to find out the opening hours and contact details of our advisory offices: