Overseas students

Where we help

We are here to offer overseas students the answers to all their problems concerning their studies and student life. For example, we can help you if you are having problems 

  • settling in at university,
  • with the German university system,
  • meeting other students,
  • with finances,
  • in dealing with the public authorites,

and with any other difficulties you might be experiencing.

How we help

Our advisors take time to talk to you about the problems you are having living in a foreign country. Depending on your situation, we might point you in the direction of affordable cultural activities, or student groups that may be of interest to you. We can also refer you to one of our other advice services if appropriate. The most important information for overseas students in Munich is summarised on this website under International.

How to reach us

Advice is offered to overseas students by the General Advice Service. Sibylle Hammer-Huba is responsible for the special needs of overseas students.

Olympic Village Advice Center


"Alte Mensa"

Helene-Mayer-Ring 9

Advice Center

Entrance h, 2nd floor

Room h7

MVV connection: U3 - Olympiazentrum

Opening hours 

Tues   10.00 - 14.00

Thurs 14.00 - 18.00

Contact person Sibylle Hammer-Huba dip.-soc.edu.
Tel. +49 89 357135-27

To top