Where we help
Do you need support mastering the challenges of everyday life as a student?
Perhaps you simply need a neutral person to lend an ear to your problems?
Are you looking for an informative discussion about issues concerning your everyday life as a student?
Then you are welcome to come to us!
How we help
Our mobile advice offers free advice concerning all kinds of issues. Sessions can take place directly at your place of study, halls of residence or also, upon arrangement, in the advice centre.
We gladly offer advice for questions such as:
- Is everyday life as a student proving itself hard and you don’t know where to start?
- Are you having difficulties financing your studies and are looking for a solution?
- Are you not getting along with your housemates and want to discuss it with a neutral person?
- Do you feel lonely and don’t know what to do about it?
- Do you have a friend/boyfriend or girlfriend who is evidently having trouble with their studies, but aren’t seeking professional advice?
- Do you want a better overview of what the Student Union’s advice network has to offer?
- Are you not sure whether we are the right people to talk to? In case of doubt, we will find it out together.
Sometimes it is possible to address your problem directly. In other cases, we will help you find the right person to talk to. All counseling sessions are entirely confidential and can be held anonymously. We are liable to a non-disclosure obligation.
How to reach us
Our mobile advice reaches out to all students attending universities supported by the Munich Student Union in central Munich. You are welcome to make an appointment either via telephone or e-mail.
Alte Mensa, Helene-Mayer-Ring 9
Beratungszentrum Eingang h
2. Stock, Room h7
Haltestelle U3 - Olympiazentrum
Klara Schuster / Manuela Kletsch
Tel.: +49 170 9672568 / +49 151 44565542
For an appointment - which can gladly be for a conversation at your place of study or hall of residence - our mobile advice is always available Monday to Friday between 09:00am and 5:00pm per telephone as well as via e-mail.